* No Smoking. The entire property is non-smoking.
* No pets. The entire property is off limits to pets. Any violations will result in a $1,000.00 cleaning fee and will be charged to your card.
* Deposit: We charge a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking and charge the remaining balance 30 days from arrival.
* Cancellation Policy: For reservations made more than 30 days from arrival we charge a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking and charge the remaining balance 30 days from arrival. For reservations made within 30 days of arrival we charge the entire balance at the time of the reservation. Cancellation received in writing less than thirty days prior to arrival date is subject to full forfeiture of the entire stay. Please note: no credit or refund will be issued for early departure, malfunctioning hot tub, audio/electronic components, fireplace not working or any other in-house appliances or any other item in the cabin not working. We will do our best to try and get the item repaired but service companies in Estes Park usually take several days to arrange repair.
* An inventory will be completed after your departure. If items are missing/broken, a replacement/repair fee will be deducted from your damage deposit.
* Early departure: Guests are responsible for the entire booking.
* Check in time is after 4:00 p.m.
* Check out time is before 10:00 a.m. If you do not check out by 10:00am and have not been granted in writing a late check out we are forced to charge a $1.00/minute charge until you have departed. The Estes cleaning crew is very strict with their policies.
* Do not feed the bears. They are very dangerous. The large trash cans have a bar to keep the bears out. Keep all uncovered trash in the garage until the day of departure.
* No RV parking is allowed. Maximum of three cars per cabin at any one time. Extra parking is located next to the trash container.
* Quiet time for the property is 9:00 p.m.
* Minimum age to rent cabin is 28 years old.
* All guest on property must be listed and a paying guest. Any extra people found on or visiting property will be charged a $35 per person per day charge.
* No housekeeping is done during your stay. We suggest you bring extra towels for your hot tub experience.
* To avoid an extra cleaning fee please do the following:
1. Remove all dirty sheets and dirty towels and place them in the laundry room.
2. Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start, using the provided detergent.
3. Remove all trash from the home and place in trash bins outside. You may leave unopened refrigerated and freezer items for the cleaning crew as they may take them home. If you feel the cabin was incredible clean and perfectly ready for your arrival please consider a tip for the cleaning crew. They work very hard to make your arrival a home away from home!
* Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rocky Mountain Views, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, servants and employees, the ("Indemnified Parties") of and from any and all liability, claims, liens, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or related to any loss, cost, damage or injury, including death or damage to property of any kind resulting from your group's operations at the home, including, without limitation those caused by the misconduct or negligent acts, errors, omissions or failures to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations or ordinances including, without limitation, the Americans with Disabilities Act of your group's employees, subcontractors, volunteers, members or any person directly or indirectly related to your group.
* Impossibility of Performance: Our agreement with you the renter will terminate without liability to either party if substantial performance of either party's obligations is prevented by an unforeseeable cause beyond such party's reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god, fire, flood or explosion; acts, regulations or orders of governmental authorities; war, disaster, civil disorder or other emergency making it illegal or otherwise impossible to provide the facilities or the services; any delay in necessary and essential construction or renovation of the home.
Signed, dated and Agreed ,
Fax Number 866-929-8896